Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Good Morning I just wanted to drop in and wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! Of course I'm up still cooking but since it's just me, my boyfriend, and my puppy I scaled back my normal Thanksgiving dinner a bit. We are eating dressing, ham, macaroni and cheese, and candied yams. I am usually the go all out greens, cheesecakes, pies, etc but this week I got back in the gym after a 2 year hiatus (yayyy me) so I'm trying not to cook TOO much food. I got back in the gym b/c  I want to get more toned and just feel healthier overall. I am not concerned as much by the numbers on the scale, I just don't want to end up with High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, etc as it is prevalent in my family. For the past 2 years I have been doing home workouts but I feel more motivated in the gym.

This will be my last post of the week. I'm going to resume posting Monday and hopefully get some pics in today of a cute and comfy Thanksgiving look. My regular photographer( my sister) is with her boyfriend today so hopefully my boyfriend will be willing to take some pics today for my Blog.

What are you thankful for? I am thankful for my positive attitude, my blog readers, my soul mate, and my life. You guys don't know how much you have helped me. The past 2 years in a row I lost 2 children (both were stillborn.) I started this blog shortly after the lost of my son as I was home for 6 weeks and I thought I was going to to crazy. We are planning to trying for another baby in a year or 2 but in the meantime you guys keep my spirits lifted :) again HAPPY THANKSGIVING and don't eat too much and get sick lollllll!!!!


UNTIL NEXT TIME,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXO

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet heart felt post! Happy Thanksgiving to you too chica! I definitely keep you lifted up =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your menu sounds yummy and reasonable considering your return to the gym! Happy Thanksgiving and god will continue to bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving lovely : )

    plentyy lovee & swaag
    xoxo, Shariece

    http://beautyorswaag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx so much ladies and I hope u had a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!