Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Look For Less- Vince Camuto Dupes

Hello my curvy Divas,

I am back with another look for less for you. I walked into a local Dillard's and saw a beautiful platform by Vince Camuto....I love platform heels and I LOVE when they have the "Mary Jane" strap across the top. Here is the shoe that I saw in Dillards:

This shoe retails for 118.00 but is on sale for 79.00 now 

If you are on a serious budget I have a cheaper alternative for you. 


The dupe only retails at 29.90. Happy Shopping lovelies I hope I helped someone today. Have a great day!!

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

8 comments:

  1. happy holidays honey! great post! I'm all for the cheaper alternative! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays to you as well hun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhhhhh, you helped ME! I love the dupes better actually. That color is awesome. Thanks for sharing. Have a fab Christmas dollface!

    http://dolledup4theday.blogspot.com/

    ~Khalilah~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I helped you Khalilah!!! Have a fab holiday as well dahling!!! muah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. prefer the dupe anyway. love the colors more. Happy Christmas hun, have a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanx Aj I'm going to my hometown in the morning to see my family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these! However that style of shoe do not work for me! I find that in summer time when your feet swell, those kinds of straps hurt!

    Mally
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww I have several pairs with this kind of strap and I never have a problem with mine but they are all Nine West I never have a problem with that brand

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!