Total Pageviews

Friday, December 9, 2011

My First Guest Blogger Post!!!

Hello my curvy Divas,

I bet you guys are like 2 posts 2day?? Wooow!! Well I was informed today that my first guest blogger post is up!!!! I was sooooooooooooo nervous because I wasn't sure if her readers were remotely interested in anything I had to say but she posted it and I am so grateful for the exposure. Go and check out SharieceG at http://beautyorswaag.blogspot.com/. I have been following her since I started blogging in October and I love her blog. The title lured me in and I've been a fan ever since!! My blogger post is a compilation of tips and tricks that I've learned about dressing my plus size frame. I wasn't always overweight so I had to learn how to dress my curvier body but I must say I LOVE my curves and you should too!!!

Until Next Time,

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

16 comments:

  1. Congrats on the guest post. That's great!!!

    Www.rosefromrosedale.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great guest blog post.. Love the honest tips and tricks.. They appyly to so many of us.. I learned something new :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, I'm so glad you like my blog & I'm lucky to have you as a follower!
    as soon as i took a look at your blog, I was sold ! : )

    xoxo, Shariece

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww thanx hun I'm glad it was informative and thanx Shareice!!!!! muah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your guest blog post!!! And your blog is a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanx Timeka!!!! You guys are sooo sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog!!! Follow each other??? xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your lovely comment and for following my blog!!
    Now i'm following you! ;) ;) i hope you continue Visit my blog <3 THERE IS A NEW POST!!!

    great post, cute pictures :)

    http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I most definitely will love I'm a blog-a-holic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your guest post! It's always great to share your expertise with new readers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh congrats girlie! Going to check it out now!

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  12. see , I told you everyone would love your guest post ! : )

    xoxo , Shariece

    ReplyDelete
  13. They sure did thanx so much again for the feature Shariece!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!