Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Book Review- Never Satisfied...Do Men Know What They Really Want

Good Morning my curvy Divas,

I mentioned before that I am an avid reader and that I was going to be reviewing books as I finished them in case some of my blog readers wanted to check them out. This week I finished the book Never Satisfied: Do Men Know What They Want? by Michael Baisden.  I would HIGHLY recommend this book to any of my single readers and also my readers in relationships that want to know what men think about cheating and why they do it. He is not defending men in this book merely giving his opinion on why they do the things they do and what women are doing to subliminally make them think it's ok.


I have a lot of guy friends so none of the information was new to me because I hear candid details about sidechicks and mistresses all the time so this book was more of a refresher course. If you don't want to hear the truth DON'T read this book because this information is raw and uncut.

You want to know why men cheat?
Why can't men commit?
You want to know why you are never promoted to the girlfriend/wife but always end up as the "side chick/sex buddy/friends with benefits chick"?

Check this book out:


I only paid 99 cents back in November for this Kindle Book but now it's $9.95 for the Kindle Edition!!!

Have you read this book? If not, do you think you will check it out?


Thoughts?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

11 comments:

  1. I wish to read the book, i never saw it, thanx for sharing with us

    www.mrs-ca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds really interesting, I might check it out :)

    http://glamourxkills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be purchasing this book asap. Love a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will definitely check it out if only for the fact that i'm a bluestocking! i love to read and i love me some Michael Baisden, so great combo lol

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!