Total Pageviews

Friday, January 27, 2012

New Polish- Polish Files

Hello my curvy ladies,

HAPPY FRIDAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! In case u were wondering what the new nail polish I'm rocking this week is it's my new fave color by Kleancolor called #11 Blue Pearl.......I am not a polish snob so I am always looking for cheap deals on pretty colors. I refuse to pay for Opi and Essie b/c I change colors like every week so it's no point.


I got mine from a local Beauty Supply Store. I think I'll be sticking with this color for awhile b/c I absolutely LOVE it!!!!!


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

23 comments:

  1. lovely post....kip in touch,follow me and i will follow right back....

    http://sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh I feel like I have been on the hunt for the perfect nail color for so long. They all look so good on you. BAHUMBUG..
    xx-
    sabrina
    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am stillll on the hunt for the perfect one..I find it and then a week later Im bored again lollllll

      Delete
  3. I love the color of the nail polish & your barcelet looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty nail polish color!! It looks really nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm personally a huge fan of the Sally Hansen line, as long as it's not the quick dry kind. Loads of colors, and cheap! Unless I'm getting a pro mani, I prefer the less expensive brands myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice pics!!! enjoyed your blog...

    visit my blog...

    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

    kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks very nice on your nails - I love the color :)
    If you find a while, take a look also at my outfits: http://violinstyle.blogspot.com/
    The newest one is inspired by... Pink Panther! ;)
    If you like it, please follow me via GFC.
    I'll be glad to follow you back. :)
    Greetings,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the color is very pretty...feminine..

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOT! The beauty supply store has the best colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do and at CHEAP prices!!! lollllll

      Delete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!