Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 29, 2012

E by Evelyn Cosmetic Line

Good Morning my Curvy Divas,

For those of you who are fans of Evelyn From Basketball Wives, she has launched a new makeup line of eyeshadows and blushes.


The beauty brand will launch a full collection of eye-shadows, powder pigments, blushes, bronzers, lipwear, lipgloss and nail polish highlighting makeup trends that fans have had the pleasure to see Evelyn Lozada wear. The line will also carry “E”- Collections specialty items featuring a 28-color Cosmopolitan shadow palette with a stunning rhinestone encrusted metallic pink shell and Blizzard a 28-color cool shadow palette with a gorgeous metallic mirrored shell and much, much more.
“I have always been a risk taker when it comes to my personal style and the opportunity to leave my creative mark on the cosmetics world is beyond thrilling and a huge dream,” Lozada said. “I wanted to create a trendy high-quality product that didn’t need to come with high costs for that savvy beauty consumer.”
“E” by Evelyn Lozada will initially be available online at www.EbyEvelynCosmetics.com.  However, the line will also be made available to retailers in the upcoming months.

Cosmo Color Palette Rhinestone Cosmetic Line E By Evelyn Lozada, Fly or Fail?

evelyn 150x150 Cosmetic Line E By Evelyn Lozada, Fly or Fail?AooHoseCIAAgOCH.jpg large 150x150 Cosmetic Line E By Evelyn Lozada, Fly or Fail?Blizzard Cool Collection 150x150 Cosmetic Line E By Evelyn Lozada, Fly or Fail?Shimmer Palette 150x150 Cosmetic Line E By Evelyn Lozada, Fly or Fail?7 pc Professional Brush Set 150x150 Cosmetic Line E By Evelyn Lozada, Fly or Fail?

I personally don't think I'll be going out to buy it. It looks VERY similar to Coastal Scents and BH Cosmetics with a different name on the packaging so I'm sure the prices will be inflated as well. 

What Are Your Thoughts On It? Are you going out to buy it?

Until Next Time, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

23 comments:

  1. Gorgeous but I dont think that going to buy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I won't be buying it either... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to support but unfortunately I will not be purchasing! some of her items look similar to some other company products! and I see that the new trend must be cosmetics. I wonder who came up with the idea first her or Jen???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet Jen came up with it first but since she's having more success as a reality TV star she thinks that her cosmetic line will sell better....yes they look EXACTLY like BH and Coastal Scents

      Delete
  4. HELL NO I WILL NOT SUPPORT HER!!! LOL AT ALL I'D RATHER BUY ANYTHING BUT THAT! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't think I'll be splurging on that but I do like the green eyeshadow she has on there.

    http://embellishedmemoriesdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing special about that at all...I'll pass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see her making investments!

    http://www.kimberlyluxe.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she is definitely trying to invest her money and I can't knock that!

      Delete
  8. I was thinking the same thing..Looks just like my coastal scents 88 shadows..lol. HILARIOUS. I do enjoy the rhinestones on the casing, but nope no purchase from me.

    creativitei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool post! Thx for the follow :) I am following you back now

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just looking at it, it doesn't look like it's anything special.
    I am not all that into make-up and I have hundreds of dollars of cosmetics that need to be used. I WILL NOT be buying more, just because Evelyn is involved.

    I don't understand this trend with "celebrities" branching into makeup. To me, there are only so many colors of eye shadow, lipstick, lip gloss, etc. and I think we've seen them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikrrrrrrrrr I think everyone is trying to be the new Keyshia Dior or something I have no idea smdh

      Delete
  11. Yeah Almost identical to BH/Coastal Scents! But I guess she's trying to keep her 15 mins going...

    E. Louise

    www.shapelylouise.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!