Total Pageviews

Friday, February 7, 2014

Casual Fridays ft FoxCroft Collection

Hi Fashion Lovers,

Last Friday we had a rare Friday at work where we were permitted to wear jeans. Due to people abusing the jeans on Friday privilege at my office that has been cut out except on special occasions so when we are allowed to wear them it's a HUGE deal lollll. I wanted to look comfy but still stylish so I took that opportunity to pull out my new shirt that was gifted to me from FoxCroft Collection.

For those of you who have never heard of FoxCroft here is a little background info on them:

Foxcroft is a better-priced women’s apparel collection inspired by signature prints, vibrant colors and feminine shapes that celebrate her timeless sense of style. It is designed for the confident woman who enjoys a casual but polished look and updates her wardrobe with versatile pieces in a classic fit that give her a beautifully clean silhouette. Foxcroft’s non-iron styles are made with premium cotton to produce shirts that stay crisp and fresh despite her busy lifestyle. Each delivery offers blouses, knits and pants in quality fabrics with interesting textures and trend-right details. For over two decades, Foxcroft has provided impeccably made, well-constructed clothing that compliments the dynamic lifestyle of its customers.  

I definitely put this shirt to the test on that Friday and sure enough this shirt did NOT wrinkle. I took these photos at the end of my workday and it looked crisp like I had just put it on. The shirt I'm wearing is from their resort collection

No your eyes aren't deceiving you. Yes I FINALLY found a pair of ballet flats that don't break the bank and don't hurt my feet.
    Top - Get It Here
   Jeans- Rainbow 
Shoes- Payless

Overall I loved the way this shirt felt it wasn't stiff like some collar shirts, it skimmed my curves perfect and I love the unexpected green shirt with blue polka dot combo. It also can be worn as a 3/4 sleeve top so I will definitely rock it that way this Spring. The price is a bit steep but after wearing this top to my office for 8 hours I can definitely tell the difference in quality workwear vs cheaper tops. I definitely see more of Foxcroft in my workwear selections in the future.



13 comments:

  1. Girl , I had to look twice because I know you love your heels lol. You look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! I love polka dots ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! I'm so glad you found a good pair of flats girl! I'm excited for real! And, I love a good button-down with jeans. It's instantly chic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammie!!!! I am too OMG I've tried on countless pairs who knew I'd find them at a payless of all places!

      Delete
  4. Omg I have never seen you without heels. lol how does it feel? You so look cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr I'm not gonna lie I felt super weird in them and I felt like a midget lollllllll but I loved these they are comfy and don't make my arch hurt like most flats. I'm gonna get them in 2 more more colors!

      Delete
  5. Pretty and casual, can't beat that!! Love the colors and flats. Did u miss your heels? I'm so jealous of your casual Friday! I'm tired of wearing scrubs, I dream of wearing jeans and a cute top lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did miss my heels!! I know scrubs must be tough at least you guys save money on work clothes lolllllllll

      Delete
  6. No heels?!
    Ok, I av got to pull that off. You look fab n comfy! Love the color of the shirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I'm trying to learn to style flats!!!

      Delete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!