Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Curvy Devil In A Red Dress

Hi Fashion Lovers,

I'll be honest I'm not the biggest fan of Valentine's day or any other consumer Holidays for that matter, but since my Husband proposed to me the week before Valentine's the consumer Holiday holds a greater meaning for us now. When I saw how much my Husband loved my NYE dress in leopard I knew I had to get it in red and black as well.  I actually bought three more dresses last year that I was going to wear for Valentine's but ended up wearing this one because he said he wanted to see me in a sexy red dress for Valentine's.

I changed my hair for awhile because this was the style I had when he proposed so I wanted him to have a bit of nostalgia when we went out on our date :) As cliche as the leopard and red combo is, nothing looked as perfect with this dress as my favorite leopard heels. I wanted sexy simplicity so I wore no accessories.

I didn't get flowers or candy because he does that quite often but I did get a passport for some upcoming traveling we plan to do.  We went to an early dinner at his favorite restaurant to beat the crowds, and spent the rest of the night watching our favorite movies. He took this whole weekend off work so I'm sure there will be more fun to come.








Dress-Ebay but you can get it here
Shoes-Sam Edelman (old)

My Husband got a new camera so I am looking forward to bringing you guys more quality images this Spring and Summer.

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

30 comments:

  1. Hot, hot, hot!! Hot to da core!! Love everything about your outfit.

    Louisa
    Lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super hotness!!! Girl, look amazing as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss. . .this is HOTT and you gave this dress life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yess laawd!!! From head to toe, this outfit looks amazing on you!!

    Alisathefashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking hot in the red dress mami!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, This dress was made for you. Lol at the "consumer Holiday" my exact feeling about valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!!! I thought I was the only one that felt that way kmslll

      Delete
  7. This dress is ABSOLUTELY amazing! I found your blog just googleing around... too much stylish! Love it and i will follow...
    Valentina from Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is more than cliché, it is a classic. I love how sexy and classy you look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I love this I must confess you just inspired me am also a plus size and am looking into starting a blogspot of mine maybe you can tutor me more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! You should do it it's a lot of work but it's really fun! You can email me anytime!

      Delete
  10. Wow, you are killing it in this ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing and I'm loving the pop of leopard!

    www.cococurvy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Work it out. Love the detail in the front, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Smoking hot! I love this dress! I have no fun dresses in red. The rest of mine are pretty much Work dresses! I have to find my way to one of these!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!