Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

In My Shopping Bag: Kimono Fever

Hi Fashion Lovers,

I'm back today with another in my shopping bag post. One of my latest purchases is this paisley printed kimono.



Click Here To Purchase

This Summer my style will be very simple and I know that Kimonos will be a huge part of my Spring/Summer wardrobe. They are easy to throw on to make a simple outfit look effortless, they keep you cool, and they can also double as swimsuit cover ups.

Are you loving Kimonos as much as I am right now?


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

4 comments:

  1. Ohh thats is too cute, I want one now. Spring/Summer can't come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them and wear them on vacation where I get double duty

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks awesome dang:)
    www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!