Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

JC Penney Relaunches The Ambrielle Collection

Hi Fashion Lovers,

Have you heard about the re-launch of Ambrielle line at JCPenney? It's a beautiful lingerie line that offers a fit for every figure. Ambrielle is designed for the modern, sophisticated woman who wants comfortable, affordable intimates that fit your figure perfectly without sacrificing style or luxury. The collection ranges in sizes from 34B -44DDD and the collection will be available in stores as of February and you can also get it online at jcpenney.com/Ambrielle.

I was sent the Ambrielle Unlined Full Coverage Bra and the Ambrielle Tailored High Cut Panties to try out. For modesty purposes and out of respect for my Husband I don't post photos on my blog in lingerie or intimate apparel but I did take a photo of the bra so you can see which one I received.


I've been wearing this bra for the past week testing it out and it is AMAZING. Seriously, my favorite thing is that the cups are not padded and the bra as NO underwire. That is huge for me because I hate both underwire and padded bras. True to their claim, the Ambrielle collection is the perfect fix for any "bra-blems". I didn't experience any back bulges, digging in my straps, or any of the other things that I have experienced in the past with other bras.

You can't see the panty that they sent me good in this photo but ladies GET THESE underwear.They were so comfortable I didn't want to take them off..seriously. Having a butt as large as mine, it's hard to find panties for everyday wear that are both comfortable and don't look like your grandmother's underwear. My Husband even said they looked sexy on and he never says that about regular brief underwear.

If I had to rate this collection on a scale from 1-10 with 10 being the highest, I would give it an 11. Both pieces fit amazing and I kid you not I'm going to my local JCP and get lots more of these briefs and another bra from this collection. Even tho they sent me these items it did not alter my view on these items in any way. If I didn't like them I would be honest but I truly loved the fit of these items.

Have you tried the Ambrielle collection? If so, leave me your thoughts.

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow. Thanks for posting about this. Will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because of this line , we are already best friends in my head"For modesty purposes and out of respect for my Husband I don't post photos on my blog in lingerie or intimate apparel". I will check out the line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love great fitting lingere so I've gotta try it !

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!