Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Look For Less: Monif C Asymmetrical Dress

Hi Fashion Lovers,

Monif C has been dropping some amazing looks lately. One of them being this "Beth" Asymmetrical Dress



They are absolutely gorgeous and the color selections are fab!!! I get bored easily with dresses so 189.00 is out of my range unless it's for a VERY special event. If you are looking for an asymmetrical dress that is more affordable check out this dress I found on Asos that is very similar.

Image 4 of ASOS CURVE Exclusive Architexture Dress With Asymmetric Hem

I think the color scheme is easier to pull off on a curvier woman on the larger size of plus and the price is right at 70.00. Click Here To Purchase.

I hope you guys like this look for less!!!!

5 comments:

  1. That first dress tho:)
    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the first asymetrical dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great black dress for less from ASOS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love the look for less. That first dress is cute though !

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!