Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Blind Me Baby With Your Neon Lights

Last night my family treated me to dinner for my Birthday. My Birthday actually falls on a Monday this year and I hate Mondays so I am celebrating this weekend and plan to do something very low key on Monday. The older I get the more I just want to spend my special days and Holidays surrounded by people who genuinely love me and add something positive to my life. Getting glammed up and enjoying a nice dinner or taking an amazing vacation with my Hubby or my sister trumps all now.

I decided to keep it classy and wear black and white with a touch of Neon. When I saw this chartreuse clutch I HAD to have it. A lot of neon clutches can tend to look cheap and it was the main reason I've passed up on most of the ones I had been seeing. They were either too shiny, too plastic looking, or too something. I am very picky when it comes to shoes and handbags because they can either cheapen your outfit or make a very inexpensive outfit go from drab to fab. I paired my look with a pair of black pointy toe pumps (I'm back obsessed with all things pointy toe I'm warning you guys now) to finish off my look.

Stylenote: This skirt from BooHoo fits great. It's made from thick ponte knit material that and the length is perfect for me. It did stretch a bit as the night went on so I think it's safe to size down with this one if you prefer a tighter fit. 

Peplum Jacket- City Chic - Sold Out (Similar Here)
Skirt - Boohoo (Get It Here)








15 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday V. You look great and that cake says delish!!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning! Happy birthday! I also went low key for my birthday doing a barbeque with a few freinds sipping drinks poolside. It was fun and I can't wait to do something again next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammie yeah I just wanna do a light brunch and play a couple of games of pool.

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday, hunny bunny! You look gorgeous! Love that neon pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated BDay Beautiful!!! Love what you wore to celebrate!! Always sexy, but classy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fierce!! Love the entire outfit and I want hair like yours :) Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment.

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday. You looked stunning. Gotta love back and white! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'm going to need to borrow that bag! lol
    but I love your outfit. Looks great on you. !

    xoxo Shariece

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!