Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

WorkWear Wednesday



I know a lot of you guys want work-wear ideas and I had planned on putting more work-wear on the blog but in between working full time, and juggling being able to schedule time to take blog pics and manage family life it's hard to shoot work-wear looks in addition to the other looks I try to get on the blog weekly. My Husband is my photographer and he also works full time so it can be tough to schedule time to take pics.

Since I can't schedule time to take workwear looks right now I will start making collages with workwear ideas and then let you guys know where you can get similar items to recreate the work look. With the outfit below, I just bought a fuschia cardigan from Forever 21 and this is how I will be wearing mine to the office. Check the links below to recreate this look if you like it.
Cardigan- (similar here)


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. loving your outfit idea! really like the dress!

    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wear to work outfit. I'm adding this on my list to buy but there's one problem, where can I buy the bag? I need to be the carbon copy of this post. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!