Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 2, 2014

The Maxi Tee

I've been seeing the Maxi Tee all over the Internet this Summer and I was a little bit scared to try it because I'm already super short and had reservations about it but I'm so glad I got over my fear and tried it out.

I received this one from Chic and Curvy Boutique and wanted to review it for those of you who have yet to try it. It is very long on me being that I"m only 5'2 so I have to wear it with heels. If you are a tall girl it would be perfect for you with flats but if you are short like me wedges or heels would keep it from dragging the ground so much. I think it runs pretty true to size. It can be paired with leggings, jeans, shorts, or a skirt and it would be super cute either way.

I decided to pair my maxi tee with a pair of leopard leggings with a tuxedo stripe. I've had these pants for over a year and never got around to wearing them and I thought they were a perfect match for this Tee. I decided to add a pop of color with some neon pumps. I think if you haven't tried the maxi tee yet you need to try it out!!!

Top- c/o Chic and Curvy Boutique (Get It Here)
Leggings- Deb Shops (old) -(similar here)
Heels- Rampage (similar here)


26 comments:

  1. Hunni getcha life! You killed it! Make me wanna buy me 1!

    oddlyfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK! I love your version of this look. I was thinking about giving it a try myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I think you would look amazing in this trend!

      Delete
  3. You look HOTT in this outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the trend and you worked it well.
    www.styleexplicit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS! fashionfaab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit....I love sweety


    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like this, absolutely fab! I really want a maxi tee, should hit the stores this weekend!

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look on you! Can I copy and paste these shoes!??!?! You look so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this look and the shoes are the perfect pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is so sexy!!! I love those leopard print pants and the top is chic too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute. I'm about your size and build but I'm 5'4. Is that a 1X or 2X?

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!