Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Tribal Prints

Sometimes you just want to keep it simple. I originally purchased this top to wear for my Birthday but decided against it so I wore it to grab a bite to eat with my Hubby because this is his Birthday weekend (yes we are both Leos....so cool!) I am a print fanatic so when I saw the peplum was printed and had a lot of pink it in (my favorite color) I knew I had to have it. Since the top is the statement piece, I just paired it with a simple black pencil skirt and pink pumps. I really loved the colors in this top and the sweetheart neckline.

You guys know how I feel about peplum anything...I know I have a million and you probably are about sick of seeing them but they work for me and when anything works for me I tend to go overboard. If it's not broke why fix it? They can go from the office, to casual wear, to date night, pretty much anywhere so I won't ending my peplum obsession anytime woon.
Top- Deb Shops (similar here)
Skirt- Asos (similar here)
Pumps- Chinese Laundry (get them here)

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

22 comments:

  1. You look AMAZING! My pink suede pumps got lost in my move back in Feb! I haven't been the same since.

    Tammie of My Aura Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammie I was so glad to find these they are very hard to find and my platform pink suede heels have about had it!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! I appreciate it!

      Delete
  3. very cute, love the print and colors.....nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look perfect for date night and peplums sure do look good on you so Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, we are not tired of you wearing what you love girl ! you look beautiful as usual !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope, not tired at all of seeing yo in peplums. They flatter you! I love the print of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing!!! Your style will never get tiresome! I really need to buy something from Debshop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey!!! i'm a leo too! i know the hubs appreciated this look for his birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty Top! I need to invest in some peplums!
    https://www.bloglovin.com/lovenaturallyjojo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you u sure do they are a lifesaver!

      Delete
  10. Love love love that top!!!! Beautiful

    http://tinuology.com/

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!