Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

WorkWear Files: Leopard In The Office


A lot of times we want to wear leopard at work but we don't want to to TOO much at the office. I like to wear prints and color to the office but I always keep it on the more conservative side. If you work in a more relaxed atmosphere it may be different but my office has a professional dress code so I like to keep it professional at all times.

Below I created a look for the office and the skirt comes in plus size and is available now for only 23.00. Clicks the links to find similar items in plus size.

 Blazer- (Get Similar Here)
Skirt- (Get It Here)
Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. I need to buy this skirt!!! I am so annoyed that I had a $10.00 coupon and didn't buy it! I love it!!! Great look you put together! Especially that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look!!! Stylish and professional doll!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!