Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

WorkWear Wednesdays: Red & Leopard

I'm back with another workwear look. As you can see I have a fondness for leopard print and I try to find ways to incorporate it into my workwear looks without going over the top at the office. Here I paired a leopard blazer with a red midi skirt and a pair of patent high heeled pumps.

Click the links below to find these items in plus size:

Shoes- Payless- Here
Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah I'm definitely here for this look. Love the classic color/print combo as well. This would work great in my work area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually wore a very similar outfit to work yesterday.

    I blog here:
    www.lovelifepearls.com
    www.lovelifepearls.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!